As at COB 6 June 2021:
- 6,590,169 doses of seasonal influenza vaccines have been administered and entered in to the Australian Immunisation Register (AIR) in 2021, compared to around 8,451,480 doses for the same time in 2020 and 5,712,432 doses in 2019.
- 873,582 (13.2%) doses have been administered by Pharmacies and 4,603,618 (69.3%) by GPs.
- TGA has released 20,424,883 doses for the Australian market:
- 9,346,545 doses for the National Immunisation Program (NIP) as well as state and territory government programs
- 11,078,338 doses for the private market.
Geographical breakdown is here